30 Day 10 minute Challenge
Lets do this...
I know its always a struggle to find time to be creative, but I think its possible to give 10 minutes of your time to loose yourself in being creative.
Frequently asked questions:
So this is how it would work...
I will do a 10 video in real time, painting a small painting.. it wont be speed-ed up nor would it be scripted, sometimes it would turn out to be something I would want to keep and other times it would go in a pile to be reworked. But the whole idea is to be creative and do something everyday.
Why am I doing this... two reasons. One, I have seen how much of a difference it has made in my life by giving myself some time to decompress and process thru some ideas while I loose myself in the painting and the second reason is I have hangups about talking on a video and worry about my accent, people not understanding me or mispronouncing words... you know all the things that happen when you doubt yourself.Supplies: below is the list of items I would be using ( you can see my favorite list in the footnote of my website for links)
- small watercolor journal 5x7 would be perfect. or watercolor paper in similar size
- Paint brushes, 2 to three of various sizes
- Acrylic paint in your favorite colors
- China Markers (non water soluble wax pencils black and white)
- color pencils
- black and white acrylic markers
- How long would this last... lets start small say 30 days for now
Watch out for my email with link to the video. See you on January 15th