Do I do Custom paintings?
Answers to frequently asked questions:
Do you do commissions for custom paintings?
I will consider creating a commissioned work, depending on the project. Start by contacting me by email at RinaPatelART@Gmail.com
Are commissions/custom paintings more expensive?
Yes. Commissioned custom paintings are typically subject to a 25% markup.
How does the process work?
- Check out my website and look at the photos of my artwork. Let me know what catches your eye.
- Send me the images by email
- Decide on a size for the commissioned work, which will determine the pricing
- You will receive a quote which will include both the cost of the commissioned work and the shipping costs
- To move forward, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required
How long will it take for the commissioned work to be completed?
Anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks + shipping time
How does the creating process work for commissions?
Once I receive your email of with your colors, pictures of my artwork that you like. It also helps to get paint chips if possible. I will begin painting and will keep you updated along the way. This means, you will receive photos of the painting once it is nearly complete. You will provide your feedback and if required, I will make changes. Up to two sets of changes are included in the commissioned price and any further changes will be billed hourly. Once you are happy, the painting will be shipped to you.